Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Being Blocked

So. The blogger site's been blocked here, and I'm not sure how much I'm going to have access to it for the next little while. I wanted to put up a few pictures, but it looks like that's not going to work. Regardless, I'll try and keep people appropriately posted on our progress through e-mail, Skype, etc.

I wanted to write a quick explanatory note during this window of time, and I hope I manage to get it up.

But, our first two waitresses were also hired today! It's pretty wild how fast everything's moving now. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Michael said...

If you want, you could add me as an author to the blog, and just email me posts and information you want to put up.

Plus, then I could make up fantastic stories about the things you're doing over there and everyone would totally believe it!